100% virgin white black PTFE rods
Carbon filled PTFE Graphite Filled PTFE rod
High temperature resistant corrosion resistant non-stick virgin PTFE rod
HONY®PTFE rod bar black
Product introduction: PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) is commonly known as Plastic King, F4, or Teflon. It is made of suspended polytetrafluoroethylene resin by molding and forming, which can be made into plates, turned films, and tubes. Can be suppressed and pushed into shape. It can be mixed with graphite to make plates, rods, packings, ropes, and raw material tapes.
1. The operating temperature range is very wide (from -200 degrees to +260 degrees Celsius).
2. Basically have corrosion resistance to all chemical substances except some fluorides and alkaline metal liquids.
3. Excellent mechanical properties including aging resistance, especially for bending and swing applications.
4. Outstanding flame retardancy (in accordance with ASTM-D635 and D470 test procedures, it is designated as a flame retardant material in the air.
5. Excellent insulation characteristics (regardless of its frequency and temperature)
6. Very low water absorption, and has a series of unique properties such as self-lubricity and non-stickiness
7. Low friction coefficient and very good wear resistance
Application areas: seals/gaskets, ring materials, wear plates/seats, insulating parts, corrosion resistance industries, mechanical parts, linings, oil and natural gas, petrochemical industries, chemical industries, instrument and equipment manufacturers, etc.
Specification: special size can be customized
Bar: diameter: thickness * width = 8-100mmx1000mm;
Thickness * width = 2-60mmx600mmx600mm;
Color: milky white
Place of Origin: United States. Domestic
HONY®- Your Partner for manufacturing of products made of engineering plastics with CNC machining , We can be your reliable business partner, as we have been for a number of companies worldwide.